Tucked away on a private cul-de-sac this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2 car garage provides a peaceful setting and an exceptional floor plan. The home features a nice split floor plan with spacious living area, kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, large master suite and 2 comfortable guest bedrooms. The large, screened lanai with fenced back yard overlooks a private backyard with a preserve view. This home is just waiting for you to put your personal touch on it!The Parkwood community is centrally located with great schools, and is close to beaches, shopping, restaurants and downtown Stuart. The HOA fee is a low $50 per month which includes a large community pool in a park like setting. Come enjoy all Martin County has to offer! This home is not in a flood zone.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,301 sq. ft
Parkwood PUD All Ph
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Trash Collection,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Room For Pool,Storm/Security Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price