Enjoy living in the wonderful community of Southwood in this well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on a lovely cul de sac lot. This home features an open floor plan, kitchen with a breakfast bar, tile throughout the main living areas, and has been freshly painted! Enjoy peaceful evenings relaxing on the large screened porch with brick patio looking into the tranquil preserve area. The roof was replaced in 2016, the A/C replaced in 2018, and water heater in 2019. Southwood is a popular community in a great central location close to shopping, restaurants, hospitals and downtown Stuart and has a low HOA fee of $50 per month.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,695 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Dr. David L. Anderson
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price