Come see this Concrete Block home that is a Tropical Oasis. This Meticulously Groomed 3 bedroom home with a spare room (easy 4th bedroom) boasts lush landscaping and interior upgrades. From the St. Augustine grass and different palms throughout that are on well irrigation. To the grand entryway sporting high cathedral ceilings and an open floor plan. Both bathrooms totally remodeled. The kitchen looks out onto the gorgeous backyard and screened in pool. The Lanai has skylights and ceiling fans as well as a TIKI hut. The pass through window from the kitchen to the bar/counter on the lanai makes hosting a bbq or pool party easy. A true indoor laundry room with tons of cabinets are wonderful. The front view will always be serene with a natural preserve. Close to everything.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,009 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 16
2,009 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Formal
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Pantry,Roman Tub,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Brick, Block
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Inground,Screened,Solar Heat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Shutters,Well Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price